Blog writing services for Omaha small businesses… and beyond.
Let's be honest: not everyone is a writer. If you're too busy running your business, it might be time to hire a content writer to help grow your online presence and reach more clients with your unique message.
You need blog posts, but…
- you don't have time
- you don't know what to write
- you don't know if anyone will read them
- you'd rather have an expert blog writer do it for you
Oh, and it should be written for SEO, too.
A great way for businesses to show they are the thought leaders in their industry is through blog writing. These 300-500 word blogs can emphasize products, services, DIYs, how-to’s, and more.
And we can do it for your business.
All of our blog posts are SEO optimized and ready-to-share on your blog for social media. Our custom, unique blog posts are also available ghost written or as guest posts. You won’t find duplicated content—we don’t believe in plagiarism (and it ruins your SEO, too).
Blog Writing Services
We work closely with your business to identify your specific needs, your goals, and your unique voice. All of the blog posts we develop for your business is unique, original, and catered specifically to YOUR business. We don't reuse blog posts for other clients, nor do we write boring, generic blog posts you can get from other blog writing services.
This plan includes the following on a per-page basis:
- dedicated keyword phrase
- necessary on-page textual implementation for WordPress using provided logins (other website platforms as needed). That means we'll upload the blog to your website for you!
- proper SEO image tag updates
- minimum 300-word original, unique content writing / copywriting written for your specific brand's voice
- all other necessary tags, links, etc. (hey…we can't give away all of our trade secrets!)
(For long-form blog posts (700-2,000+ words), please contact us for specific pricing. Contact us for a meeting to discuss your blogging needs!)
Cost: $175 $69/blog post, usually ready within 1-2 business days!
Blog Writing Samples
See some of our real-life examples:
- Ghost-authored blog post entitled, “Omaha Real Estate Video Tours and Photography and Their Impact on New Construction” published November 9, 2018 for Tim Perry Photography.
- Ghost-authored blog post entitled, “What is this topdressing you speak of?” published September 15, 2016 for Paradise Lawns. We helped Dave with the content for his new Topdressing service, and then wrote a blog post about it that also pointed visitors to the service page as well as a call-to-action to get a free quote for this new service.
- Self-authored blog post entitled, “Boutique Real Estate vs. Big Company Real Estate: 3 Myths” published November 4, 2015 for Sandi Downing Real Estate. Sandi simply asked that we write about them being a boutique real estate company, and this was the result!
- Ghost-authored blog post entitled, “To stay or not to stay: custom built homes”, published June 15, 2015 for Curt Hofer and Associates. Knowing their SEO strategy, I developed this blog post to reflect how they want to be found when users search online for custom built homes.
(Visit our Content Writing Services page for more examples!)