Social media marketing services
We look at social media marketing as a search engine optimization tool first, a relationship-building tool second and an advertising tool third.
SMM vs. SMO
Social Media Marketing (SMM), like SEO, is a constantly changing. As it stands right now, the largest growing demographic on Facebook is 55 and older. (All those grandparents have realized that if they want to see photos of their grandkids, they better get a Facebook account!) But Facebook is also becoming one of the toughest social channels for businesses to be heard on, especially for businesses who constantly try to sell to their fan base.
But next week there might be a new social channel the world is jumping to.
Our approach to Social Media Marketing services is more Social Media Optimization
We look at our social media marketing services as a relationship-building tool first and an advertising tool second. As a matter of fact, we only work with businesses who view social media marketing in this same light. Social media marketing should be an extension of the great customer service businesses should already be providing in their storefronts.
When you decide to work with A Cup of Content (formerly Content a la mode) for your Omaha social media marketing, we will sit down and look at your company’s mission and vision, what kind of people your customers are, and how you want your business to be portrayed online. We will establish how you can become a thought leader in your industry, the “go-to” business for your customers’ needs. A Cup of Content will become one with your branding to ensure the correct voice is used in your social media marketing. We will establish a strategy that encompasses your storefront, website, blog, and more. Most importantly, we will make sure you are only on the social channels that will help you grow your brand and turn those likes and follows into buying customers.
This process takes time.
Which is why we focus more on social media as an optimization tool than one for ROI. We could get into a long rant about the difference between advertising and marketing, but we'll save that for a blog post. 🙂 Instead, we recommend that businesses look at social media as a tool for SEO and branding instead.
Social Media Implementation
Don’t have the resources in house to implement a strategy? We do. We help develop your social media strategy and implement it as if we were in house! Our Social Managers manage your social media, write content, create simple graphics, and interact with your customers. Don’t worry—if they can’t answer a question your customer has asked, they refer to you for the answers. You will need to give us great insight into your company, though, so expect to provide us with some clarifying information as we move along the process.
The social media plan is intended to:
- Drive traffic to your website to aid in organic SEO
- Grow your online presence, with a goal of being consistent
- Include a majority of original posts (not just sharing other people’s posts) with weekly posts pointed at specific links on your website
- Share 4-5 posts/week across the board (always on Facebook, Twitter, and your Google Listing; posts as necessary for Instagram, LinkedIn Company Pages, and Pinterest)
- Be keyword driven for specific search engine optimization
- Grow your following with people who will most likely buy from your business
Cost: $500/month (includes detailed analytics, too!)
Social Media Implementation + Blog
We’ve been in this business long enough to know that social media by itself, while important, takes a long time to grow organically. Your fastest way to organically move up in search is to incorporate bigger content pieces that seamlessly work together toward the common goal of SEO (search engine optimization) using SMO (social media optimization).
This plan includes everything in the Social Media Implementation plan plus a blog post that is:
- Is strategically shared on social media and drives your social strategy
- Includes graphics (whether stock or supplied by business)
- Is keyword-focused and SEO ready
- Is updated to your WordPress, Squarespace, or Wix website provided logins are supplied
Cost: $650/month (includes detailed analytics, too!)
SOCIAL MEDIA IMPLEMENTATION + BLOG + EMAIL NEWSLETTER
This is like the ultimate trifecta in content marketing: social media for presence and aid in SEO combined with blogging and email marketing.
This plan includes everything in the Social Media Implementation + Blog plan plus an email newsletter that:
- Includes 3-4 key items, such as a reference/link to one of your blog posts, an industry-related tip as agreed upon, a product/service spotlight, event information, etc.
- Will be sent to your list on your ESP (we can help you establish your ESP if you don’t already have one)
- Will be shared on Facebook and Twitter and mentioned on your Google Listing and LinkedIn
- The client is responsible for all fees associated with the ESP (i.e. monthly payments to ESP occur directly between you and the ESP so that you own your email list)
Cost: $750/month (includes detailed analytics, too!)
Strategic Social Ad Campaigns
If you are looking at strategic campaigns for social media that include paid ads, we offer that as well. For Facebook and Instagram, you will be required to have a business.facebook.com account so that your business is billed directly for the ads. For Twitter and Pinterest, you will need a business account for each with your billing information established within each platform. We can assist in this process if necessary.
Cost: $150 setup fee per ad, which is in addition to your ad budget.
(At this time, we do not run Google AdWords, YouTube, or Bing Ads for our clients.)
I have known Kim for quite awhile. She is professional and client-driven. In today’s world, social media is so important for any business. I have received so many compliments from my clients about how they enjoy my Facebook posts. I highly recommend Kim and her team. She is a huge asset, and I’m glad she is a part of my team!
Tim Perry, Real Estate Photographer @ Tim Perry Photography