Kim here from A Cup of Content. Many are asking about what type of things one might find as a member. So I thought I’d share with you just a “sip” of things to come! #coffeepuns
Introducing: 7 Actionable Steps to a Better Brand eCourse!
I’ve subscribed to many-a free eCourse, so I’ve seen a lot of what works and what doesn’t.
This eCourse works.
Over the course of 7 days, I’ll send you 7 emails with steps you can take immediately to better your brand. I won’t bore you with fluff–I’ll get straight to the point with actionable steps you can take NOW to make your brand be consistent online…and off! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Consistent branding schema: Why consistent brand naming is important and how to do it (plus our secret name checker thingy)!
- THE official how-to for profile images: What to use for your profile image depending on the type of business you are, what sizes you need for all the social media platforms AND Photoshop and Pixlr templates…FREE!
- Your 140 characters: Why it’s important to nail down your elevator pitch and how it can help you with a solid description for your online presence. We’ll discuss what to include in your 140 characters!
- Contact info checklist: Nothing irritates a customer more than having no way to contact you outside of social media. We’ve got a great checklist of contact info to have at the ready, as well as suggestions on “creating” contact information that keeps your business and personal lives separate!
- Branding board: Quick: what two fonts do you use, and what are your brand’s color values? We’ll show you examples of branding boards and give you a checklist on how to create your own (template included!)
- Style guide: See that fancy image at the top of this email? It falls in line with our imagery style guide–learn what you can include in yours to incorporate into your brand’s Style Guide!
- Swag: Stuff. Yep–stuff. Like business cards, brochures, coffee mugs (Surprised? We didn’t think so). Make yourself memorable beyond your online presence!
Grab a cup of coffee and fill out the form below to sign up! (Of course, you’ll be signing up for our newsletter, too.)